Ventura County Vacation Rentals ("we" or "our") operates the website https://VenturaCountyVacationRentals.com ("website")
Policy effectiveness date: 08/10/2021
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect the following forms of information:
- IP Address - Collected upon visiting the site, not tied to any personal information
- Name, Address, Phone number, Email, IP - Collected via contact forms voluntarily submitted by a visitor. IP address is collected automatically by the form for security purposes.
We respect your right to browse websites without cross-platform tracking. As such, we do not employ a third party provider for website analytics, nor do we utilize social media tracking technologies such as the Facebook Pixel. All website analytics are kept in house.
Embedded content from other websites and links to other sites
Aspects of this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, maps, articles, etc.) or links to other websites. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Security of data collected
While we take reasonable precautions to secure your data, no system is foolproof or ever 100% secure. We do not guarantee the security of data collected or submitted. Data sent over email is, by it's very nature, an insecure communications protocol.
Do we share or sell data with third parties
Inquiries on listings are kept in house and are not shared with third parties. Cash offer requests may be shared with third party investors, who are clients of Huggins Homes, in order to facilitate a requested offer.
Web server is hosted by a third party. Huggins Homes has no control over their actions or privacy practices.
What we use the data for
Data collected is used for internal purposes and any contact form data submitted is used to contact the submitter with information requested by them.
What rights you have over your data
If you have submitted a contact form you can request an export of the data collected. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Please note that we will require proof you are whom you claim to be in the form of an unredacted government issued ID, such as driver's license or passport, which will by nature contain greater levels of information on it than we collect and will need to be stored indefinitely along with the data removal request.
California Consumer's Privacy Act
Your rights under the law
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the request for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a request to us by either:
- Calling us at 805.905.4000 or emailing us at RegalRedevelopment@Gmail.com
Only you, or a person authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child.
Under CCPA you may have the right to make a free request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. Should additional requests be made, a fee will be charged prior to processing of the request. The request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Examples of such are government issued photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request, however the data provided may be stored to comply with legal obligations.
Request response time and delivery method
We will do our best to respond in a timely manner, within a 45 day period, as required by law.
Data provided will be restricted to a 12 month period. If we are unable to comply with a request a reason will be provided.
Data will be sent via email standard email.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Sales of Personal Information
No information has been sold in the preceding twelve (12) months.
Children's Online Privacy Act
We do not knowingly collect information on children, nor do we target children as only adults may purchase real property in the state of California.
If you feel your child may have sent us information unbeknownst to their parent and/or legal guardian, please contact us to have it removed, pursuant to the rights paragraph above.
Changes to our Policies
We reserve the right to update our policy at any time. The version published should be considered the most current version. The published effectiveness date of the policy is the last date of revision, it is not the last date the policy was reviewed. By using this website you consent to the terms and conditions of this document.
By using our website you agree to not employ any software, tools, techniques or other means to gain unauthorized or illegal access to the site or it's underlying technologies. Furthermore you agree to not engage in any denial of service attacks or other attacks designed to prevent others from utilizing the site.
You agree to not employ screen capture, scraping or other technologies or methodologies to extract information from this site for use on your own site, a client's site or in any other such way not intended by us.
By renting any of our properties you agree to abide by the terms of the rental agreement and to treat the house with respect.
If you have any questions, please contact RyanHuggins@ProtonMail.com or call us at 805.905.4000